Friday, June 18, 2010

The Trip of a Lifetime!

Oh my gosh, I don't even know where to begin. It is absolutely amazing to me that a trip like this is even offered to people my age. Our co-op are pretty flippin' awesome I must say. Thank you Mike Marsch for being a wonderful fearless leader and teaching me that the pentagon ALWAYS has five sides and is ALWAYS on the left :) Thanks to all of the chaperones and co-ops and everyone else who made this trip possible. This was my first trip to D.C. and I assure you it will not be the last. It was everything that I expected and more. This was probably the best trip I have ever been on. It was the full package: awesome chaperones, new friends, FREE....did I mention it was free? But I am so thankful that I was able to be a part of this wonderful experience and I can't wait to share my memories with my school!

Richelle Pettit

1 comment:

John Agliata said...

It was awesome to have you on the trip!