Monday, June 14, 2010

More memorials

Hey everyone. Today has been pretty good. Not nearly as hot as yesterday. We started our day out with some okay breakfast at the hotel then headed over to the hyat motel for a youth day conference with over 1,500 kids! It's was amazing. We had two speakers and I found it hard to stay awake. I may have even dosed off a couple of times =/ it was really early tho. After the conference we headed out for some lunch then off for some more amazing monuments. We experienced the white house and iwo jima. All in all this trip is a trip of a lifetime and I still can't believe I am here. We have so much more to see and it's only Monday. I'm going to have to get some red bulls or something. I miss u guys back home but i have made some pretty amazing friends here. Can't wait to sleep in my own bed.

Chelsea Smith

-Posted from the field for Missouri Youth Tour 2010!

No comments: