Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Looking back

Well, it is almost midnight and the 2010 Missouri Youth Tour is drawing to an end. A process that started months ago, with electric cooperatives visiting schools, then students writing essays, then the winners were picked, then all the mailings, then the banquet, then the trip...and now we had home tomorrow. This was one of the best groups we have ever had! So on this post, I have to thank so many people. Thank you to the co-ops for sponsoring this trip; thank you to the parents and teachers that encouraged their kids; thank you to the co-op employees that go to the school and promote YT; thanks to my chaperones for taking time away from home and family; thanks to my family for putting up with me during this time; thanks to the delegates - you all made this trip so awesome! I will have so many great memories from the 2010 Electric Cooperative Youth Tour.

Mike Marsch

No comments: