Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wrapping It Up

Today was our final day of touring. We went to the capitol and met with our representatives and took photos with the other delegates from our cooperatives. We also went to the library of congress. It was definitely my favorite. The architecture and murals on the wall were nothing comparable to anything from back home. It's crazy that this is our last night together. It has gone by so fast and slow at the same time. The days have been long, but really fun which makes it fast, if you can catch my drift at all. It was so easy to make friends with all these people that I have never met before. I'm really going to miss some of them. This was definitely the trip of my lifetime. I want to thank the cooperatives again for making this all possible and for everything they do!

--Kathleen Hinkle

No comments: