Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 3!

We began our day in Arlington National Cemetery. It was literally breath taking. It was very hard to hold back the tears to see all the people who have given their lives for our freedom. The Smithsonian was pretty great too. My little group visited nearly every museum. I saw Dorothy's slippers! The dance tonight was probably my favorite though. Kentucky, Texas, Indiana, Missouri, and possibly more that I cannot remember at the moment were all on the same boat together! The dancing was great and the cruise was smooth and beautiful. I'm already pumped for the next dance on Wednesday night with all the states! Tomorrow we have Youth Day here at the Hyatt. It's time for room check so I'll have to go for now. I'll probably post more tomorrow!

-Kathleen Hinkle

No comments: